When it comes to helping my clients sell, I put in that extra effort to make sure they sell their property at the right price and in a good time frame. The first step would be to understand your selling goals.
Why Do You Want To Sell?
- Tired of renting
- Looking to up-size to a larger home
- Looking to downsize to a smaller home
- Hoping to minimize my mortgage
- Relocating closer to work or a school
- Selling an investment property
Being clear about your real estate goals will help identify the priorities to focus on in the selling process.
Steps In The Selling Process
- Choose a realtor to list your home
- Decide on an asking price – I will provide a Free Market Evaluation to determine how much your home is worth
- Get your home ready for sale
- Have your realtor market your home – I provide a comprehensive marketing plan
- Show your home to potential buyers – I coordinate showings and open houses
- Receive purchase offers – I help with the negotiation process
- Allow access for home inspections and appraisers for your buyer
- Prepare your finances if you have a mortgage to pay off
- Select a lawyer or notary
- Complete the sale
- Congratulations you are ready to move out!
Why Choose Me As Your Realtor For SELLING A Home
- Free Home Market Evaluation — find out what your home is worth before selling
- Inside information on market trends and selling tips
- One of the most comprehensive marketing plans
- Open communication throughout the selling process
- Your house listed on the MLS Exchange, all of Sutton Realty’s websites, and hundreds of other real estate sites
- Member of the MLS Reciprocity Program – cross-selling opportunity across a large network of realtors