For many people, buying a home can be one of life’s most important milestones. Whether you are a first time home buyer or an experienced real estate investor, buying a home requires thought and planning. I have helped many buyers navigate through the myriad of choices. What you need to consider will depending on the type of buyer you are.
What Type of Buyer are You?
- First time home buyer
- Up-sizing from a smaller home to a larger home
- Downsizing from a larger home to a smaller home
- Looking to invest in a rental property
- Thinking of building a custom home
I am dedicated to making sure that you are completely informed of the home buying process so that you can make the best choice and achieve your goals. Below is a summary of the steps to buying a home.
Steps To Buying A Home
- Know how much you can afford with a mortgage pre-approval
- Research neighbourhoods and identify your “must haves” – sign-up for automatic property listing notifications
- View homes with your realtor – I can help simplify the search process
- Sell your current home (if this is applicable)
- Make an offer — I also help with contract negotiations
- Arrange your mortgage and make the deposit
- Remove subjects on your offer of purchase such as a house inspection and other due diligence
- Select a lawyer or notary for the transaction
- Complete the purchase
- Congratulations, get ready to move in!
Why Choose Me As Your Realtor For BUYING A Home
- Step-by-step guidance throughout the buying process
- Network of mortgage professionals to make financing easy
- Access to inside information on listed homes and exclusive properties for sale
- Fast and direct communication with you on potential buying opportunities
- Honest advice with no pressure to buy