WISHING YOU A HAPPY & LUCKY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!
Some would say that a lot of Vancouver homeowners have gotten lucky that their Tax Assessment Values has increased significantly in 2015. Homeowners that sold their homes this year cashed in on this opportunity.
Buyers that bought their homes last year are definitely lucky, as compared to this year, prices were lower and now those buyers have earned instant equity from the rise in market value. Some forecasts say that this year’s real estate cycle could be the best we will see since the last five years
So do you want to get lucky in real estate? Well…there’s more to it than just luck. It’s about being prepared and being knowledgeable of your local market conditions so that when the opportunity presents itself you can jump on the opportunity. Ask me about MARKET SNAPSHOTS or getting a HOME EVALUATION in today’s market 604-727-0822.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE BCREA REPORT FOR FEBRUARY 2015:
- Housing Demand Remained Elevated in February
- A total of 6,661 residential unit sales were recorded by the MLS in February, up 19.4 per cent from the same month last year
- Total sales dollar volume was $4.3 billion, an increase of 24.8 per cent compared to a year ago.
- The average MLS® residential price in the BC rose to $639,405, up 4.5 per cent from the same month last year
- Consumer demand remained robust in February on the strength of rock bottom interest rates and improving economic conditions
- Total active listings on the market were down 7.5 per cent from a year ago
WE CAN ALWAYS FIND HOMES WITH GOOD VALUE FOR BUYERS IN ANY MARKET!
Call me if Real Estate buying or selling is one of your goals: 604-727-0822 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org